Sunday 30 October 2011

Polished storyboards

I actually finished these about a week ago, but for some reason I've only just gotten around to uploading them. Whoopsie!









They're a bit iffy but it's mostly all there! Drawing these flagged up quite a few problems with the initial composition in some of the shots, mostly in the position of the window behind Craig. It was a bit too low initially so when he sat at his desk his head blocked most of the view, meaning you wouldn't have been able to see what was going on outside. There's a couple of problems with the desk as well — when Craig goes to shut the curtains he overlaps the desk with his leg a bit. I've managed to sort-of rectify this by shifting it to the right a little bit but it could do with some further tweaking. I might need to rethink the set placement again if it proves to be too much of an issue, but so far I think this will work. My next aims are to finish my final puppets and put together a better animatic with sound, which should give me a much clearer indication as to the length.

No comments:

Post a Comment